Thank you for your interest in Find a Local Gardener.
Before you read through this email, I would like to consider the following questions:
• Have you been thinking about starting your own business, but don’t know what product or service to sell or how to get your first customers?
• Are you an entrepreneurial-minded person looking for a way to test the waters without all the risk that comes with starting a business from scratch?
• Want the freedom of being your own boss, but the benefits of having a supportive team to show you the ropes and an established brand to help open doors for you?
• Maybe you're an established entrepreneur/business owner who due the effects of COVID 19 is now looking for a change or a new challenge to create more freedom, flexibility, earning potential or authority?
If any of the above describe you, then Find a Local Gardener could be specifically for you.
We have full and part time opportunities for motivated and driven people to join our growing team by promoting and selling our package of garden maintenance services with immense benefits to your local community, and customers keen to find a reliable way of finding a local gardener.
ABOUT FIND A LOCAL GARDENER
Established in 2018, Find a Local Gardener has a unique business model with huge market appeal. This could be the very first step on your own exciting journey to earning a substantial additional income. Becoming part of Find a Local Gardener will bring you an enormous sense of satisfaction and achievement. We will show you the step by step process of setting up and running a local garden maintenance business, providing you with expert back up and support, so that you’re never alone and always have someone to turn to for advice or inspiration.
HOW HAS COVID 19 AFFECTED THE BUSINESS
We have been one of the fortunate businesses which have not been affected by the current pandemic, we continued to stay open for business because our gardeners can travel alone, work alone and observe social distancing from our customers keeping everyone safe.
So far we have increased our business by 70% during 2020, which we put down to the growing demand for our reliable and quality services, now supported by over 200 5 Star Reviews on Checkatrade, Trust Pilot, Bark, Google and other review platforms.
THE MARKET PLACE
• The gardening and landscaping industry is worth well over £5 billion in the UK. For an industry that is essentially ancillary to the housing market, this is an impressive number. The annual spending on garden and lawn care in the UK amounts to over £1.5 billion.
• British consumers love dedicating significant parts of their income to gardens and lawns. In fact, the combined area of all domestic gardens in the UK is estimated to be the size of the entire Somerset county (over 4,000 km2 ).
• An average domestic garden in the UK is approximately 14m2 in size and takes 3-4 hours of work per week to look after.
WHO ARE OUR CUSTOMERS?
Our customers range from the elderly, the children of elderly parents, people with health problems, busy families, landlords and tenants. Our customers book a gardener from us because they either don’t have the time, capability, equipment or expertise for garden maintenance tasks, so we look after their gardens for them.
What makes us special is our availability and ability to supply a gardener quickly, typically within 1-3 days. Together with our friendly and helpful response to the many enquiries we receive every day, we focus on ensuring our customers receive a great experience from our team of skilled gardeners.
WHAT IS INVOLVED IN WORKING WITH FIND A LOCAL GARDENER
Find a Local Gardener provide you with a full range of different support, including a website landing page to aid lead generation. You will have access to a large supply of quality leads and enquiries through our high-profile website plus other platforms such as Checkatrade, Rated People, Bark, Facebook, local trade magazines and the many word of mouth recommendations. On average we receive 100-200 enquiries per day so sales experience is NOT essential.
Our gardeners are asked to carry out a range of gardening duties Including:
• Grass Cutting
• Hedge Cutting
• Planting & Pruning
• Weed Control
• Ivy & Tree Trimming
• Garden Waste Clearance
We can cater for all customer’s needs; we will help you set up your marketing profiles utilising social media platforms. We will provide daily support over the first month to show you how easy it is to generate customers for your business.
When speaking to new enquiries, we will train you how to convert almost 9/10 into new customers by following a simple script discussing their garden needs, providing prices and offering your availability.
Our simple business model will enable you to quickly grow your business with a limited outlay or overheads. Your focus will be to maintain your marketing and handle the many enquiries you will receive in a prompt and friendly way.
We are a people driven company, if you can communicate with customers via the phone, email and SMS, provide details of our costs and services using pre-prepared scripts and templates, match their needs with one of our experienced and qualified gardeners, then that’s as difficult as it gets.
KEY ADVANTAGES OF FIND A LOCAL GARDENER’S SERVICE.
There are many key advantages for customers to book a gardener from Find a Local Gardener.
• Experienced Local Gardeners.
• All arrive with own tools and equipment
• Fully Insured
• 100% COVID 19 safe
• Available to start in 1-3 days
• Positive reviews from satisfied customers to give peace of mind
• Local Manager supplies local community.
• East to book, easy and safe way to pay
• Regular maintenance or one-off jobs.
• Minimum booking of 1 hr onwards.
ALL YOU WILL NEED TO RUN THE FRANCHISE IS:
• A Laptop or PC (windows operating system)
• Internet access
• Mobile Phone
• Car (preferred but not essential)
• Will and drive to succeed
RECRUITMENT, TRAINING, AND ONGOING SUPPORT
Find a Local Gardener will provide you with all the necessary training and will be responsible for the recruitment, on-boarding, training, and ongoing support for all our partner network. We are dedicated to ensuring that your local business is a success.
WHAT HAPPENS IN THE WINTER?
Many people wrongly believe that in the winter there is no gardening work to be done, nothing could be further from the truth. Although the demand is obviously higher in the Summer months, nevertheless we provide a service 52 weeks a year, last year we even had gardeners out working on Xmas Eve and Boxing Day.
WHAT IS THE COST TO YOU AND WHAT DO YOU NEED TO GET STARTED WITH FIND A LOCAL GARDENER?
Find a Local Gardener is a low cost, home based opportunity with potential for high profit margins. Find a Local Gardener is a brilliant business opportunity that requires no sales experience, just good communication and organisational skills. Our business partners provide an invaluable service to the local community, our gardeners and our customers. The investment level is designed to attract people who want to build a local business on a full or part-time basis
• Investment of £3,600 (Payment terms available with a 20% deposit)
• £360 monthly royalty (From month 3 onwards)
• Work within a 20-mile radius of home.
• On Target Earnings:
• Part Time - £15-20,000
• Full Time - £25-30,000
• Head office training and on-going field support
• Branded Business Cards
• Branded ID badge and clothing
• Territory mapping system
• Operations Manual
• 7 days a week support.
• Dedicated Account Manager
KEY BENEFITS OF A FIND A LOCAL GARDENER PARTNERSHIP
• Recession & Covid 19 proof
• No sales experience required
• Enjoy a stable and regular income.
• Provide a valuable service to your community
• A business backed by over 30 years of experience
• Support from day one to ensure your business operation runs smoothly.
• Support from the partner network from day 1.
• An immediate cash income.
• The business can be run part or full time and can fit around your current employment or self-employment, or an ideal addition to your current business.
I hope you’ve found this information helpful, if you have any questions or would like to arrange a meeting to discuss the opportunity further, please fill in the enquiry form below.
Is this business home based: