About Find a Local Gardener
Established in 2018, Find a Local Gardener has a unique business model with huge market appeal. This could be the very first step on your own exciting journey to earning a substantial additional income. Becoming part of Find a Local Gardener will bring you an enormous sense of satisfaction and achievement. We will show you the step by step process of setting up and running a local garden maintenance business, providing you with expert back up and support, so that you’re never alone and always have someone to turn to for advice or inspiration.
How Has Covid 19 Affected The Business
We have been one of the fortunate businesses which have not been affected by the current pandemic, we continued to stay open for business because our gardeners can travel alone, work alone and observe social distancing from our customers keeping everyone safe.
So far, we have increased our business by 70% during 2020, which we put down to the growing demand for our reliable and quality services, now supported by over 200 5 Star Reviews on Checkatrade, Trust Pilot, Bark, Google and other review platforms.
Key Benefits Of A Find A Local Gardener Partnership
- Recession & Covid 19 proof
- No sales experience required
- Enjoy a stable and regular income.
- Provide a valuable service to your community
- A business backed by over 30 years of experience
- Support from day one to ensure your business operation runs smoothly.
- Support from the partner network from day 1.
- An immediate cash income.
- The business can be run part or full time and can fit around your current employment or self-employment, or an ideal addition to your current business.
What Do You Need To Get Started With Find A Local Gardener?
Find a Local Gardener is a low cost, home based opportunity with potential for high profit margins. Find a Local Gardener is a brilliant business opportunity that requires no sales experience, just good communication and organisational skills. Our business partners provide an invaluable service to the local community, our gardeners and our customers. The investment level is designed to attract people who want to build a local business on a full or part-time basis and work within a 20-mile radius of home.
If you have any questions or would like to arrange a meeting to discuss the opportunity further, please fill in the enquiry form below.