This well established business has been owned by our client since 2002 and is only for sale today to allow our client to retire. The business achieves its current level of turnover, whilst offering further potential for an enthusiastic owner operator to increase the takings, by way of, for example, introducing fresh goods.
• Taking £8,000 per week plus Lottery £700 per week
• Rent £347 per week (shop only)
• Rent £500 per week including 4 bed accommodation
• Gross profit 22%
• Purpose built parade
• Busy main road
• Surrounded by a large residential area
• 4 bed accommodation (optional)
• Scope to introduce fresh goods
• Owner Parking to front
• Hours of Opening 6:00am – 10:00pm Monday to Friday & 7:00am – 10:00pm Saturday &
The electrically shuttered premises provide good sized shop floor providing magazine/paper display area, 2 x display aisles, alcohol display area, confectionary display area, large open fronted display chiller, ‘L’ shaped service counter, large store room, staff WC facilities, delivery entrance, utilities room & exit to yard.
Optional - Separate entrance leads to hall, large well appointed kitchen/diner, stairs leading up to 1st floor providing 1 x double bedroom, 1 x single bedroom, 2 x double bedrooms both with en suite, large lounge & bathroom.
This business is ideally situated within a purpose built parade, on a busy main road and is surrounded by a large residential area.
New lease available