CARD CONNECTION FLOWERS IN SCOTLAND
Scots have been buying Card Connection greeting cards for a quarter of a century and over that time our Scottish franchisees have made a strong contribution to the company’s success as the UK’s market leader in franchise greeting card distribution.
WHO ARE CARD CONNECTION?
Established in 1992 the company now provides greeting cards and related product to over 12,000 outlets across the UK and Ireland.
• Considered one of the UK’s best run franchisees
• An unrivalled reputation for great service
• 56 Franchises covering UK and Ireland
• A full member of the British Franchise Association (bfa) since 1995
• Became part of UKG Greetings in 2008. UK Greeting are the UK’s largest card publisher and owned by American Greetings Inc., one of the largest publishers in the world
WE ONLY CURRENTLY HAVE THE FOLLOWING AREAS AVAILABLE:
• Ayr - £17,149
• Lake District - £19,143
• Stirling - £TBC
• Bournemouth - £17,045
• Plymouth - £25,170
• Milton Keynes - £18,000
WHY BUY A CARD CONNECTION FRANCHISE?
• Income from Day 1 from an established franchise business with guaranteed customers
• As well as independent stores, you’ll service well-known names like Spar, Budgens, BP (M&S), Londis and WH Smith (Travel)
• Outstanding products - Around 990 card designs covering all styles and tastes
• Additional seasonal ranges, too
• Backed by an established franchisor with a proven sales model
• Flexible lifestyle - Convenience stores work day and night, so you work the hours that suit you
• Excellent in-depth training over several weeks, both at head office and out in the field
• Ongoing support and advice from your Regional Sales Manager dedicated to keeping your business moving forward
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
• Place greeting cards and other related accessories into outlets on consignment basis. This means stock and display equipment “free on loan” to a retailer
• You’re a winner with retailers because they only pay for the stock that’s sold
• Visiting stores every few weeks, you’ll become invaluable to them by building up in-depth knowledge of their needs and what products work best in their store
WOULD A CARD CONNECTION FRANCHISE BE PERFECT FOR YOU?
Card Connection’s franchise network is complete, so we have limited vacancies when established territories occasionally coming up for sale. You’ll take on exiting stock, existing customers and the price will depend on the current level of development.
If you’d like to be your own boss by breathing fresh enthusiasm into an existing business, please fill out the enquiry form below or check out our website for more information https://card-connection.co.uk/
Support and Training:
A charge of £5,965 which included Card Connection training in house as well as out in the field, area licence fee & stationery.
Is this business home based: