• Licensed four star 10-bedroom guesthouse
• Ran under the same ownership for 24 years
• Various opportunities for an incoming operator to increase turnover
• Three-bed owners’ accommodation with large living room
• Very idyllic relocation prospect for potential owner operator
The subjects comprise of a licensed ‘4 star’ 10-bedroom Victorian guest house known as ‘The Bayview Hotel’. The property is comprised of yellow sandstone under a pitched and slated roof arrangement within a mid-terrace. Private carparking is included to the front, with a generous garden provided to the rear.
The Bayview Hotel is situated on the south side of Mount Stuart Road in Rothesay, slightly out of the main town centre, this benefits guests a very peaceful setting whilst being a short distance from amenities. The subjects enjoy very attractive views over Rothesay bay and the Firth of Clyde.