Bodystreet changing the shape of the nation’s fitness industry.
A proven, scalable and profitable single or multi-site opportunity.
There are so many reasons why a Bodystreet fitness studio should be considered as a great business opportunity.
• Obesity, year-on-year, is becoming more of a problem for the adult population in the UK. The UK Government have plans in place; such as Sport and Childhood Obesity strategy to encourage exercise participation, however, the numbers seem to still be on the increase.
• Our lives seem to be getting more and more busy; leaving little time to regularly workout – even if we have the motivation. Bodystreet’s once-a-week 20-minute workout can fit into even the busiest schedule.
• A typical Bodystreet studio is around 800 sq. feet. Most High Streets have property ideal to house a Bodystreet studio.
• Bodystreet has been operating for over ten years. There is a proven model which means set up, launch and ongoing support are all in place to help you achieve your own business goals.
Bodystreet operate micro-fitness studios where members receive personal instruction from our highly trained team. By using Bodystreet’s unique once-a-week workout programme, which incorporates using EMS technology, our members achieve workouts equivalent to attending two to three a personal training session a week in a conventional gym.
In the last 10 years Bodystreet has grown from a single studio in Munich to approaching 300 studios across Germany, Austria, Italy and now the UK. Our clients now train collectively around 140,000 times per month – and this is growing year-on-year.
BE PART OF THE UK’S MULTI-MILLION POUND FITNESS INDUSTRY – WHICH IS CONTINUING TO GROW
The UK fitness industry continues to see year on year growth – predicted to be worth around £8 billion this year; with industry experts predicting further increases in the years to come. Whilst the number of gym members have increased year-on-year, there is a huge group of people that simply don’t have the time or motivation to go to ‘the gym’. In a recent survey 52% of responders stated that the main reason why they didn’t exercise regularly was lack of time. Which is where Bodystreet comes to the fore. Our highly effective 20-minute, once-a-week exercise programme means that anyone, even the most time starved individual, can achieve their fitness goals.
As Europe’s leading EMS micro-fitness studios, Bodystreet can help you start and grow a proven and genuinely profitable business in your local area. To get an idea of the potential of a Bodystreet business opportunity simply research the average fee a personal trainer would charge in your area for an hour of personal training. That gives you an idea about the level of fee you can expect to charge your members on a weekly basis. The average Bodystreet franchisee has 150 members.
YOUR FRANCHISE: FIT FOR BUSINESS
Your support comes the moment you are interested in the Bodystreet concept;
• Property Search – we have retained property specialist who will locate the ideal property for your Bodystreet studio
• Business Plan – our specialist firm will help you with all aspects of getting your business plan and funding application into shape
• Studio Layout – once you’ve found the ideal location, our CAD specialists will design your studio layout for you
• Launch Programme – now you are ready to launch our Support Manager will work alongside you during the eight-week launch process to ensure you hit the ground running (and your targets) with your new Bodystreet business.
As well as having state-of-the-art training and analysis equipment, Bodystreet use bespoke technology and online systems to enable you to manage your invoicing, accounts, administration, member engagement and even phone calls; meaning you can better use your time increasing your membership base.
Our business can be run by people from just about any background; your health and fitness experience is not vital – we can train you and your team. What is important to us is your attitude and determination. Key qualities are:
• Positive approach to all things.
• Teachable – are you willing to follow a proven system?
• Willing to serve – your team and your clients are vital to your success and putting them first is what makes Bodystreet work.
• Ambitious – do you want to succeed in what you do?
Our training package, which includes a week at our Head Office, will provide you with all the knowledge to run a successful Bodystreet studio. In addition, you will also receive five days of practical training at one of our training studios and then five further days in your own studio training your team and helping launch your business - bringing your first clients into membership.
But training doesn’t stop at launch; regular ongoing training sessions are organised throughout the year and all our franchisees, together with their talent team, are invited to attend the annual kick off meeting in Germany in January each year where the plans for the coming year are announced.
THE BODYSTREET FRANCHISE PACKAGE: AN AWARD-WINNING OPPORTUNITY
In 2016 the Germany Franchise Association awarded Bodystreet with the accolade of Franchise System of the Year – a truly impressive award. This same system is utilised within the UK studios – the system is tried, tested and works. Bodystreet was awarded BFA (British Franchise Association) membership this year.
The typical investment for a Bodystreet franchise is around £50,000 – plus property costs., with ongoing franchise fees of just 9% of sales. Refreshingly, this business has very controllable overheads; so, there are no hidden costs – in fact as membership levels grow there are few additional costs needed to operate the business. Meaning greater rewards – profit – for the studio owner.
Depending on your own personal circumstances, 100% of the funding is available through our funding partners to open a Bodystreet studio; should you require it.
The Bodystreet business has been developed to achieve two aims; to provide you, and your talent team, with a good income level to fund current lifestyle needs and to enable you to grow an asset to provide you with a long-term return on your investment.
As with all businesses income can vary, however at Bodystreet has been operating for over ten years; with franchisees for nearly all of that time. This means we have robust expectation models for you to review.
As a successful franchisee, you can expect to achieve great rewards – not just financial. A good studio should generate profit in year one – so long as you follow our system and substantial profits year two onwards. If your membership numbers continue to grow, as per our minimum averages, you should realise a turnover level of around £200,000 per annum with a profit of between £60-£100,000 per year.
The membership fees you charge your clients will vary depending on the location of your studio – as property rents and team member salaries vary. Because we have such a depth of experience within Bodystreet; we can help you understand the costs within your own business plan before you even consider joining and becoming the next Bodystreet franchisee.
To open a Bodystreet franchise you will need the ability to raise at least £20,000 personally. The business model is approved by the major banks and funders; you could borrow up to the full investment level, subject to status.