• New letting of substantial Downham Market gym
• Characterful building with spacious, nuanced training space
• Large studio room
• Dedicated off-road parking
• Potential to take further space including a secondary entrance, subject to separate negotiation
• Also suitable for a variety of different uses (stnc)
Located to the southwest of Norfolk, Downham Market is a market town and civil parish with a population of 9,994 (2011 census) but serves a larger catchment area. It is positioned c. 10 miles south of Kings Lynn, 30 miles north of Cambridge and 39 miles west of Norwich. The town benefits from a mainline railway station, with hourly services to London Kings Cross and King's Lynn.
6 Church Road occupies a site to the north of Church Road, with the building set back from the road.