Silk Letting Ltd is pleased to present to the market this delightful, contemporary hair and beauty salon located in a prime location in Wavertree, Liverpool.
Established in 1996, Pamper (Liverpool) Ltd is owner operated and has built up an excellent reputation in the local area and has gained a regular, loyal client base. The business has received great reviews on a variety of online platforms including Facebook and Yell and enjoys a 4.6-star rating on Google which has helped contribute to the continued growth of the company.
The salon benefits from a professional website, featuring a user-friendly online booking system allowing clients to book their appointments in advance with ease. The business offers a fantastic array of hair and beauty services to fulfil all your hair, nail, and complexion needs! The salon is immaculately presented inside, featuring a modern style décor and a warm, friendly atmosphere. The salon also benefits from 4 hairdressing stations which could be rented out to increase the revenue. This is the perfect opportunity for any buyer looking to invest in a well-established business, with all equipment included for smooth trading and an immediate takeover.
Do you think you have what it takes to build on the success of this popular beauty salon and push the business to its maximum potential?
• Prime location on a main road in residential area
• Loyal and growing clientele from surrounding areas
• Professionally designed website with online booking system
• Phenomenal selection of beauty treatments
• Beautifully presented salon inside and out
• Fully equipped for a smooth handover
• 4 hairdressing stations
The salon is proud to offer an impressive range of services for ladies and gentlemen in all aspects of beauty. Services include hair treatments, facials, dermal fillers, spray tans, make-up appointments, eyebrow treatments, eyelash treatments, and nail treatments. Our client also advertises for a nearby salon for HIFU skin tightening and plasma pen skin tightening services, leading to profitable business referrals. A specialised package service is offered for occasions such as hen parties, birthdays, and prom nights, combining a selection of treatments together sold at a discounted price with a choice of refreshments included. The salon has built an extensive client base from offering such a vast selection of beauty treatments. Services are offered at a great price, competitive within the local area. A full list of services is shown below.
• Hair treatments – haircuts, blow dries, colouring services, hair extensions, hair styling, and hair conditioning
• Eyebrow treatments – eyebrow tinting, waxing, and semi-permanent eyebrows
• Eyelash treatments – Semi-permanent eyelash extensions, eyelash tinting, and LVL lash lift/tint
• Aesthetic treatments – Hyapen dermal lip fillers, HIFU facelifts and Plasma eyelifts
• Nail services – acrylic and gel manicures, pedicure with foot spa
• Beauty treatments – facials, waxing, spray tans, and make-up appointments
• Package deals available for occasions
The business is situated in an ideal spot on a busy main road in the residential area of Wavertree, home to a large student community. Surrounded by local amenities including convenience stores, takeaways, a primary school, and Liverpool Shopping Park just 3-minutes’ drive away, the salon benefits from a high footfall of residents and shoppers. Transport links in the area are fantastic, with Wavertree Technology Park station located just a short 4-minute walk away, where services are operated to Liverpool Lime Street station on a regular basis. Free parking is available immediately outside of the salon and the local area is well linked by the M62 and M57 Motorways. Liverpool City Centre is only 3 miles away from the business and is easily accessible via car or public transport.
• Close to local amenities
• 4-minute walk to Wavertree Technology Park Railway Station
• 3 miles away from Liverpool City Centre
• Located in a large residential area
• Linked to M62 and M57 Motorways
Reason for sale
Our client wishes to sell the business to focus on other commitments. This has created an exciting opportunity for a new owner to takeover this well-established business and benefit from the great reputation it has achieved.
The property is double fronted with a well-presented exterior featuring a large, modern signage and glass windows extending the length of property front. Inside, the salon is beautifully presented with contemporary furniture and sophisticated décor, boasting a welcoming atmosphere throughout. A spacious reception area is located to the front of the premises with seating for up to 4 people. The salon is in perfect condition and has separate areas for make-up, hair styling, manicures, and pedicures. There is also a spray tanning room and two further beauty rooms. A fully fitted staff kitchen and storage cupboard are also included.
• Spacious reception area
• Make-up station with light mirror and chair
• Hair styling area with 4 fixed styling stations
• Manicure and pedicure area
• Spray tanning room
• Two separate beauty rooms
• Fully fitted staff kitchen and storage cupboard
Fixtures and fittings
The salon is being offered to the market with full equipment included and current stock. A detailed document of all assets included can be provided upon request.
• Reception desk with computer and till system
• 4 fixed hair styling stations with 2 backwash units
• Nail station with 2 chairs, OPI UV lamp and foot spa
• Spray tanning machine and tent
• 2 fold up beauty beds
• Washing machine and dryer
• Storage unit
• Customer W/C
• Branded stock included with sale
Security features include a CCTV system with 5 cameras and store front shutters.
Rent and lease
Leasehold property, with an annual rent circa £9,000, available on an FRI (Full Repair and Insurance) basis. The current lease ends in February 2021.
Available upon request
Exempt from paying business rates.
The business employs two members of staff, one part-time and one full-time, who are happy to continue working if requested.
Tuesday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Wednesday 9:00am – 5:30pm
Thursday 9:00am – 7:00pm
Friday 9:00am – 7:00pm
Saturday 9:00am – 5:30pm
• Rent out hair stylist and make-up chairs not currently being used to self-employed stylists.
• Promote social media and create a marketing scheme to increase social media following.
• Extend opening hours to more evenings and potentially add an extra day.
• Expand on services offered and collaborate with more local salons.
Reasons to buy
• Fully equipped for immediate takeover
• Well-established business
• Prime location
• Extensive list of services
• Well-presented salon
• Close to local amenities
• Well linked by public transport
• Close to Liverpool City Centre
We have no doubt that this fantastic business will sell in no time, with its incredible selection of treatments and fantastic reputation in the area, it is an opportunity not to be missed. Silk Letting Ltd highly advises early viewing to avoid disappointment.
What are you waiting?
Contact Mounif at Silk Letting Ltd on to secure your viewing today