The company primarily provides its services to clients within the niche, yet rapidly expanding Scottish food and beverage
marketplace, including multinational blue-chip clients.
· Holds formal partnership agreements with major control system suppliers, and works alongside most worldwide equipment manufacturers.
· 100% retention of multinational, blue-chip clients over the last 5 years,
including major corporations such as General Electric and William
· Diverse coverage of growing niche markets within Scotland, particularly within the food and beverage marketplace, representing 50% of revenue.
· Highly technical in-house skillsets allow the company to provide reliable system commissioning and stable contractual revenue from maintenance contacts.
· Strong 2016 pipeline, with the company also currently in negotiations to secure a £2million order.
· High level of repeat business - c.70%
Sales: £1.9m/ Adj. EBITDA: £623K
North West. Turnover in excess of £350,000. Carries out electrical design, manufacture, installation,...More Details
South East. Achieved turnover in excess of £530,000, adjusted EBITDA reached approximately £110,000. Circa ...More Details
Achieved turnover of over £5.3 million, and a adjusted EBITDA of circa £1.27m. A group of companies providi...More Details