• Contracts with 3 LA’s • Employed RM in Place
• CQC rating ‘Outstanding’ • Circa 60 Service Users
• Circa 800 Hours pw.
• Good Client Mix of Private, NHS & Local Authority Clients • Great Reputation
• Good Management Team in Place
Offers Invited for a 100% Share Transfer
The Business: The business was established in 2006 by the current vendors.
The business is well established and has built solid relationships with local authorities, social work teams and the general care sector in their area.
The care team in place deals with a wide spectrum of service users, tailoring the packages dependent upon the needs of their clients which range from general support of just a few hours per week to 24 hour care with more complex support requirements.
• Turnover c. £750,000
• Adjusted ebitda c. £70,000 and improving
• Just been awarded CQC rating of ‘Outstanding’