· A partial exit will be considered that would provide new funds, resources and expertise to exploit the opportunities that are presently available.
· Boasts multiple offices and works closely with the NHS, universities & housing associations.
· 40-50 per cent of the Company's custom is repeat business.
· Involvement in a prestigious portfolio of work and provides services nationwide.
· Secured 'preferred contractor & supplier' status with well known blue chip organisations.
· Services in high demand due to regulatory reform order (RRO) updates.
· Unique UK distribution rights to reputable fire protection products.
· Boasts a wide body of accreditations and memberships.
Sales £8m/ Adj. EBITDA £1.5M
North West. Turnover in excess of £350,000. Carries out electrical design, manufacture, installation,...More Details
South East. Achieved turnover in excess of £530,000, adjusted EBITDA reached approximately £110,000. Circa ...More Details
Achieved turnover of over £5.3 million, and a adjusted EBITDA of circa £1.27m. A group of companies providi...More Details