* Extended and modernised farmhouse set in private grounds.
* 8 x brick and pantile holiday cottages with feature courtyard and patios to each cottage.
* Approx. 17 acres of agricultural farmland offering potential development/intensification (STP).
* Established rural lifestyle business on the outskirts of a Lincolnshire village with good access to the local market town, regional shopping centre, the east coast resorts, local industry and the cities of Lincoln and Kingston upon Hull.
* Overall site approx. 19.45 acres/7.78 ha (STSS).
* EPC Rating – E (main residence).
Beech Farm has been developed by the current occupiers over some 25 years and now offers a tranquil, rural lifestyle business in a Lincolnshire village including a period Lincolnshire farmhouse of good proportion with separate grounds, a business with beautifully developed rural cottages with their own outside space including a tiered outside leisure area in the original courtyard and substantial potential to develop further the business over the remaining 17 acres of grassland, all accessed via