Home Based Couriers/Distribution Businesses for sale in Bristol

View the "Greeting card distribution business for sale (non franchise)" below and request further details. Alternatively, please view the similar businesses in the 'You May Also Like' box below.

Greeting card distribution business for sale (non franchise)

Bristol, North Somerset, England

  • Price: £19,995
  • Annual Turnover: £59,000
  • Annual Net Profit: £26,500
Seller Reference: PAX071890153
Request DetailsEmail email
Business Description
Greeting card distribution business for sale (non franchise)
Seller Reference: PAX071890153
Request Details
Business Description
This independent greeting card business services approx. 128 shops, offices and outlets with greeting cards across Bristol, Bath, Wiltshire, North Somerset and South Gloucestershire. There is a contract in place with a national card supplier and they supply the business with outlets such as MOD bases, hospitals and government buildings to supply greeting cards to. This equates to around 45% of the business. The remaining 55% of the business is supplying independent shops and post offices with greeting cards. The cards are supplied on a consignment basis, whereby the shop is charged for the cards they have sold since the last visit. The business has been operating for 30 years but only in current ownership for 2 years. Business is being sold due to ill health and change of direction for the owner. The business is currently being run by 2 part-time self-employed merchandisers with minimum support from owner so it could be an 'add-on' business or it can easily be run by one person over 4-5 days per week. The business is being offered at a reasonable price for quick completion. The current stock is £17000 and this is payable on completion in addition to the purchase price.
Support and Training:
The purchaser will be shown the accounts and several of the rounds. The business is very easy to learn.
Location Details:
Located to service outlets across Bristol, Bath, Wiltshire, North Somerset, South Gloucestershire and parts of Hampshire
Is this business relocatable:
Yes
Is this business home based:
Yes
Request Details

Find out more about this business opportunity.

* REQUIRED

Note: Please select your full postcode from address menu

Would you like a free no-obligation discussion with a qualified finance provider who could help you to buy this business?

You will ONLY be contacted by your local ASC Finance director. Your details will not be passed on to any third party.

Please note that Daltons Business will send the above details to the seller of the business. By submitting this form, you confirm that you agree to our website terms of use, our privacy policy and consent to cookies being stored on your computer.
You may also like...
loder image
loder image