Drone Business is a ‘ready-made’ drone business for sale as a turnkey business in a box with fantastic brand name which is fully trademark protected.
‘Drone Business’ is a specialty service focusing specifically on the aerial photo and video needs of its clientele. You do not have to be qualified to fly a drone to purchase this business, as the package includes CAA approved flight and theory training.This business has been proffesionaly put together by top marketing and design professionals.‘Drone Business’ has been created using a proven drone-based business model. This business is already receiving enquiries for drone services online!
Absolutely no expense has been spared setting this business model up. This is evident in the quality of the website, which has been created by a team of perfectionists. The website is clean, modern, and quite simply striking. A great deal of time has been invested in ensuring it is informative, easy to use, and miles ahead of its competitors. This business makes an ideal opportunity for someone who wants to step into an ' off the shelf', with a proven marketing package in place.
Future Development Opportunities
In 2016, experts identified that with many jobs now becoming obsolete due to technology revolution, drone use has emerged as a key growth industry.
The demand for drone operators, in a wide variety of businesses, is absolutely skyrocketing. Drones are transforming industries by providing fast results,enabling access to area’s that would have previously been inaccessible.
There has never been a better time to enter a ‘niche’ market, and be a part of something fun and exciting.
Some examples of industries already being transformed by drone piloting skills:
Using drones to inspect powerlines, telephone towers and wind turbines without needing to employ several people, cranes, and cherry pickers
Drones are already commonplace and are used to measure stock piles of minerals in hours, rather than days. Also, used for surveying work and environmental impact research.
Being able to inspect things from a height, such as leaking roofs and guttering. Insurance companies are now leaning towards drone photography to support insurance claims.
Panoramic aerial footage of high value properties and land. Further scope in this area for video footage of properties.
Aerial videography of weddings is set to become the next big thing, and will allow couples to capture diverse and creative footage of their special day.
SPORT AND LEISURE:
Video footage/aerial photographs of events is set to become every popular.
The sale comes complete with:
- State of the art professionally designed website – fully optimised for google to receive enquires
- Stunning logo design
- All legal terms and conditions, ready to go with your new business
- Trademark protected ‘very desirable’ brand name and website URL
- Online marketing already carried out including enlisting on all the top drone web directories
- Top of the range DJI MAVIC PRO 2 drone including controller worth over £1,000 A CAA (Civil Aviation Authority)
- Unmanned Aircraft Pilots Licence Course worth over £1,000
- First year’s public liability and drone insurance 50 professionally designed glossy premium business cards Google PPC (pay per click) and Analytics set up
- Facebook PPC (pay per click) advertising set up
- Social media accounts designed and set up (Twitter and Facebook)
- A local rate number ready to divert to any mobile or landline of your choice
- Marketing guidance to get you started and receiving enquiries
- 2,000 professionally designed leaflets Home based business allowing for full or part-time participation
- Please note this is by no means and exhaustive list of the opportunities available/ becoming available to drone pilots.
For a limited time only, we are offering this opportunity for £9700 with fully trademarked & protected branding!