The Company has the following key attributes:
• One of the leading sash window companies in the Home Counties.
• Full sash window, repair, restoration and draughtproofing service.
• Restoration and refurbishment philosophy rather than ‘rip out and replace’.
• Very well equipped production facilities for restoration work and manufacturing new units.
• Close relationships with local Conservation Officers.
• Highly skilled and experienced workforce.
• Average project values of around £5,000 with some as high as £120,000.
• Low overheads.
• Extensive growth and expansion opportunities
• £250,000 Order book
The Company provides an acquirer with:
• An excellent bolt on for a business already operating within the joinery sector.
• An ideal starter business for anyone looking to establish a foothold within the joinery sector or more specifically, sash window repair, restoration and manufacture.
For the financial year ending December 2016, the business achieved a turnover in excess of £732,000 and an EBITDA before directors of £130,000.
The Asking Price of £280,000 is for a sale of 100% of the Issued Share Capital in the Limited Company based on an adjusted Balance Sheet to exclude some Unlisted Investments, surplus cash and a long leasehold property of c£17,000. There will be a £ for £ adjustment to the asking price to reflect any increase/decrease in this net asset figure.
This well-established business has been successfully trading since the 50’s with the current shareholders a...More Details
This Company is an established supplier, manufacturer and maintenance provider for a range of vehicle washi...More Details
This business was established by the vendor in 1978. It is a successful glazing contractor and glass proces...More Details