About Apollo Blinds
At Apollo Blinds, we have been providing customers with beautiful blinds and window coverings since 1972. Our franchise network has expanded to 50 franchises, including both mobile businesses and showrooms.
Our range includes the ever-popular Roller, Wooden, Conservatory, Roman and Venetian blinds, as well as innovative products such as energy-saving Duette blinds and incredibly safe cordless blinds. We have access to such a broad range of traditional and modern products because we are part of the Hunter Douglas Group, which is the world’s largest blinds company.
This also means that our franchisees can benefit from very competitive trade prices; so, our franchisees can make great profits and their customers can have high-quality window blinds installed that are excellent value for money.
Apollo Blinds Franchises
We have been operating a franchise network for almost 45 years. This has allowed us to tailor and tweak our franchise package to give franchisees the best start in building their new careers, securing appointments and sales soon after their establishment.
Utilising the renowned and reputable Apollo Blinds brand, franchisees can start either mobile businesses (a cost-effective way to enter the window blinds industry) or showrooms. Once the mobile businesses have grown, franchisees typically later open showrooms – perhaps even more than one, expanding into other territories as their businesses grow.
This List Isn’t Extensive, But The Main Benefits Of Opening An Apollo Blinds Franchise Are As Follows:
• Documentation: We have prepared a full suite of documentation to support you, from training guides to operating manuals. We have worked hard to make sure these are written and presented in the most accessible way possible
• Marketing materials: Through our 50 franchises, we have developed marketing and branding collateral with proven efficacy in securing appointments and sales
• The franchise network: You’ll be able to share knowledge, tips and other information with other franchisees in our friendly, supportive network
• Training: Your training will be tailored to meet your specific needs, whether you need support with sales or information on installations You’ll also receive expert support from the moment you sign up as a franchisee right up to the end of your career, whether you decide to sell your business or pass it on to the next generation.
Training With Apollo Blinds
We have developed a range of training materials and initiatives to support all franchisees in making the best of their businesses.
As a new franchisee, your training will range from enhancing your business development knowledge to providing you with the DIY skills necessary to expertly install window blinds, awnings and shutters in a wide variety of spaces.
This training and the ongoing support you’ll receive are provided by the following dedicated, expert teams:
• Head office – based at our manufacturing hub, members of this team help our franchisees by responding to all their day-to-day questions and comments
• Area managers – our area managers help franchisees in their areas to grow their businesses strategically, working closely alongside them
• Product trainers – from answering queries on particular products to assisting with installation issues, our product trainers are specialists in answering technical questions
• Marketing experts – our experienced marketing team know exactly how to target customers and present our products effectively, which is why franchisees rely on them for marketing support at all stages of their business growth
• Peers – when you join our 50-strong chain of franchises, you’ll become part of a friendly knowledge-sharing network
Your Apollo Blinds Investment
• A large proportion of your investment in an Apollo Blinds franchise will go straight back into your business: £15,000 of your initial investment of £20,000. This will give you access to all of the previously mentioned benefits and more, from well-designed marketing materials to extensive training and support.
• You’ll also receive our stunning collection books, which are a key part of securing sales through demonstrating our high-quality products to customers.
• A sum of £5,000 from the franchise fee will be allocated to marketing your business. As each area is different, a bespoke campaign will be created for you. This will typically include leaflet distribution, magazine advertising, online advertising and social media advertising. The campaign will introduce your business to the area and quickly start generating enquiries.
• Our franchisees have also told us that they chose Apollo Blinds because it represents such a low-risk investment: all products are made to measure, so your money won’t be tied up in stock. Additionally, all products require deposits from customers, and the balance is collected on installation day.
Is Apollo Blinds Suitable For Me?
We are looking for people who have the drive and passion to succeed – with the support of our expert teams and proven franchise model.
If you have the commitment needed to develop your new business, you can quickly become your area’s window blinds provider of choice.
We are also looking for excellent communication skills, the confidence to showcase products and the ability to provide great customer service. If you don’t have the necessary DIY skills, don’t worry – this is all covered within your tailored training programme.
If you have the above skills and are interested in becoming part of our ever-expanding network, get in touch with us today.