Earn a SIX FIGURE INCOME with this multi-award winning full BFA member franchise.
Dream Doors is the UK's largest and most successful kitchen makeover specialist, with almost 100 showrooms throughout the country.
Annual net profits of £150,000+ are being achieved right now - working hard for Dream Doors earns a substantial income.
What Brings You To This Site Today?
Do you want to escape your job and take control of your future?
Are you looking for a fresh start after redundancy or retirement?
You can have this running your own Dream Doors franchise.
And you DON'T NEED any kitchen industry experience or practical skills.
What Can You Achieve With Dream Doors?
Average annual sales from a franchised showroom are now £600,000+. With your commitment to follow our proven business model, you can achieve MORE THAN £1MILLION in yearly turnover and earn a six-figure income.
And with 80% of jobs bought by people over 60, Dream Doors has a growing core customer base, that is less affected by economic uncertainty and with disposable income.
Brand turnover has trebled in the last six years with like-for-like sales increasing every year. Last year saw some stellar individual monthly performances:
- £121,016 by Woking in January
- £137,907 by Norwich in February
- £128,879 by Cambridge in February
- £114,310 by North Wiltshire in March
- £101,342 by Newbury in March
- £100,778 by Rutland in April
- £93,983 by Wakefield in May
- £130,078 by Oxford in May
- £139,078 by Poole in July
- £126,880 by Southampton in August
- £101,374 by Belfast in September
- £113,990 by Salisbury in October
Dream Doors has won 15 industry trophies - we are:
- Full members of the British Franchise Association (bfa)
- FOUR-time finalists in the bfa's Franchisor of the Year Awards
- Winners in the government-backed National Training Awards
- TEN-time winners in the Franchise Marketing Awards
- Accredited by the independent monitoring scheme, Checkatrade
Training, Support And Continuing Development
Our award-winning training is vital to your success as a Dream Doors franchisee. You'll receive a 13-week induction programme, covering all aspects of running a successful kitchen business, and will be running your own showroom within six months.
You'll also have regular, ongoing visits from a dedicated in-territory support manager, experienced in kitchens, sales, training and business coaching.
We’ll also help you find the perfect kitchen installation team who, typically, work on a sub-contracted basis. This means you can focus on meeting customers and making sales.
The More You Sell, The Less You Pay
Dream Doors only gets paid when you make a sale, through management services fees which are reduced once annual targets are met. This means the more you sell, the less you pay.
What To Do Next
If you are motivated and comfortable in a managerial role – with at least £35,000 in liquid start-up capital – we’d love to hear from you.
Dream Doors hosts regular regional Discovery Days and attends major franchise exhibitions. Get in touch to find out how you could meet the team in a location convenient to you.
Contact Us Today By Filling Out The Enquiry Form Below To Find Out More About This Opportunity.