- set over 4 storeys comprising a ground floor premises occupied by a tenant trading as Seniors Fish Bar and Grill. This comprises a take-away and separate restaurant.
- The 3 storeys to the upper floors are accessed by a separate front door entrance at ground floor level in between Seniors Fish Bar and Grill and William Hill bookmakers.
- The upper floors were previously occupied by a Mandarin (Chinese restaurant) restaurant.
- Planning Permission has been granted for change of use of the upper floors to form 6 no. serviced bedroom accommodation (class C1)
- This will include the formation of revised entrance arrangements from Clifton Street and replacement timber framed windows to the Clifton Street elevation
- Planning Reference No. 16/0325. Fylde planning department.
- Proposed plans: 2 no. bedrooms to each of the first, second and top floor (6 no. bedrooms in total)
- Floor plans and front elevation plans available
• PLANNING PERMISSION GRANTED TO CONVERT THE UPPER FLOORS INTO A BOUTIQUE HOTEL - PLANS AVAILABLE
• EXCELLENT INCOME POTENTIAL ONCE COMPLETED
• PRIME 4 STOREY INVESTMENT BUILDING
• GROUND FLOOR ALREADY LET TO SENIORS FISH BAR & GRILL AT A RENT OF £35,000 PA EXC.
Location Details: 97-99 & 97A CLIFTON STREET
Modernised and refurbished sea front hotel33 en-suite letting rooms. Lounge bar circa 100 cvrsDining room 9...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this investment opportunity for sale. The business park comprises ...More Details
A excellent family run Hotel situated in a prime holiday area in Blackpool Town Centre. Popular location cl...More Details