• 18 Bedroom hotel, all rooms with en-suite facilities
• Attractive public areas currently presented in a traditional style
• Restaurant currently trades well, with a good reputation
• Prominent roadside trading position with high level of passing trade
• Excellent opportunity for an owner operator
• Owners accommodation
The subject premises comprise of a Licensed Hotel with 18 fully furnished letting bedrooms, which are presented in good order and all benefit from either en-suite shower or bathroom. The main public areas, comprising the lounge bar, breakfast room, dining room and snug/residents lounge are well presented in a traditional theme with a good standard of decoration throughout. The lounge bar and
restaurant share a solid fuel logburning stove through a communal chimney. A traditional bar server caters for the public bar area and restaurant.
The commercial kitchen is fully fitted out and equipped to a good standard, providing ample facilities to cater to the hotel and its patrons. There is adequate provision of ladies, gents and disabled toilets at ground floor level and the fittings were found to be in good condition having recently
Due to the confidential nature of this instruction we are not at liberty to discuss its location. Please contact us for further information.