A stunning Victorian 8 bedroom hotel complete with bar and restaurant, located in the small market town of Shepton Mallet.
The Shrubbery is based in a good central location for many local attractions, including the City of Wells, Glastonbury Town and Tor, Cheddar Gorge and The Royal Bath & West Showground.
The hotel comprises of the following:
- 8 letting rooms, 7 of which are en-suite, with the single having separate facilities.
- En-suite accomodation for staff
- Bar/lounge equipped with a variety of seating options
- Original features throughout, including tiled floor, small open fire, Victorian decor and an indoor well
- Formal dining restaurant/event area with 26 seated covers or 30 buffet style capacity
- Space for up to 75 guests across bar and restaurant for events
- Beautiful walled garden, known as a 'hidden gem' locally, with seating for approximately 25, mostly laid to lawn with vegetable patch, flower borders, fruit trees and paved raised patio area
- On-site parking for 13 vehicles
The Shrubbery has an excellent local reputation, both for its food and for the large range of locally produced beverages available. Due to its proximity to Somerset attractions including the Mendip Hills, Glastonbury Festival and the Bath & West Showground, in addition to a number of large local employers, there is a high level of repeat custom across rooms, bar and restaurant.
Monday to Saturday 10am until close (11pm latest)
Is accommodation included?:
8 bedrooms, 7 en-suite, 1 X single room has a separate bathroom and toilet
Support and Training:
A handover will be available in order to instruct on current suppliers, gas/electric supplier etc..
A quieter location, just off the high street, very close to all town centre amenities.
Is this business home based: