- Extensive 15 bedroom town centre hotel
- Immaculately presented
- Cosy public bar and dining area (30 covers)
- Function Space
- Reception and Management Office
- Planning consent approved to extend restaurant and relocate commercial kitchen
- Same owner operator for the past 12 years
The subjects comprise a traditionally built town hotel of 15 letting bedrooms with bar and restaurant areas as well as a first floor function room. The property is constructed in stone with accommodation over two principal floors under a multi-pitched slate covered roof. The property has been extended to the rear with a two storey extension under a pitched slate covered roof.
The Queens Head Hotel is located on Bridge Street in Kelso just off the main square. Kelso is a very affluent market town located within the Scottish borders. The town lies within the country of Roxburghshire and sits on the junction of the Rivers Tweed and Teviot.