Leasehold Indian Restaurant Located In Dickens Heath
Licensed A3 Consent
Veritas Business Sales are delighted to offer for sale this respected Indian Restaurant which is located within a prominent and highly visible trading position on Main Street in Dickens Heath. The village is a prosperous and expanding, residential, commercial and retail area within the borough of Solihull and offers plenty of natural footfall, passing trade and easy access to the M42 and M40 motorway networks.
Asking Price £79,950 plus SAV (£1,000)
Veritas Business sales are offering to the market this outstanding Indian Restaurant which is located in Dickens Heath. The business was established back in 2005 and has been in the careful hands of my client since 2015. Reluctantly the business is now being offered for sale due to other business interests. Since ownership they have continually invested in new equipment along with fixtures and fittings which are all bought and paid for and included within the sale price which is a huge plus for a new owner as additional funds will not need to be spent for some time. Janaki is owner operated and employs the help of 2 full time & 1 part time members of staff and posted an annual turnover for year ending 31st July 2019 of £160,042 with a GP of £123,056 margin of (77%). The menu offers an exclusive blend of Indian cuisine where 75% of turnover is enjoyed within the cosy restaurant and the remaining 25% is by collection deliveries. All dishes are freshly prepared to order on site, using only the finest produce. We believe that there is further potential to increase revenue should you wish, by extending the current opening times, implementing an advertising and marketing campaign and maybe joining one of the online delivery portals such as Just Eat & Deliveroo. The business already enjoys a strong reputation within the local community and beyond and as such has a high level of regular and repeat trade. This is a superb opportunity to purchase an established business which is a great base to build upon and as such early viewing is highly recommended as this gem is not to be missed.
Term: 10 years
Remaining: 5 years
Rent: £25,000 plus vat pa
Service Charge: £2,917 plus vat pa
Business Rates: zero
Double fronted entrance door leading to restaurant comprising: customer seating area, tables & chairs to cover (45), bar with 2 draught beer pumps, glass washer (Atlanta), under counter wine fridge (Samsung), under counter double door drinks fridge, stainless steel wash basin, storage shelves, coffee machine and EPOS till system. Hallway with plate warmer (Parry), ice cream freezer (Caravell) and chest freezer and rear exit door. Commercial kitchen comprising: stainless steel double sink drainer, stainless steel wash basin, wall mounted metal shelving, stainless steel upright fridge, tandoori oven, deep fat fryer (Lincat), 6 burner Indian cooker, extraction canopy, dumbwaiter, stainless steel work table, stainless steel work table with commercial tin opener. Door leading to storeroom with chest freezer, upright fridge/freezer and numerous pots and pans. Storeroom with upright freezer (Bosch). Staff/disabled W/C with wash basin.
Hallway with upright wine fridge (Infrico). Restaurant with tables & chairs to cover (14) and dumbwaiter access. Ladies 2 x W/C’s with 2 wash basins, wall mounted soap dispenser and wall mounted hand dryer. Gents W/C with wash basin, wall mounted soap dispenser and wall mounted hand dryer. Stockroom.
Rear service road.
EPC Rating B