The buildings comprise of an open plan ground and first floor space. It is accessed off Boothley Road and also on the opposite side of the building off Talbot Road.
A business has been successfully operated from this premises for multiple years and a new buyer can continue a similar concept for business (the owner may consider selling the business).
The building also has the opportunity to be split down into smaller business areas that can be let off to produce a rental income. At present two first floor areas are let off providing weekly rental incomes.
The whole site could also be redeveloped for residential housing. The site has the potential for 9-10 residential flats (subject to planning consent). All interest and enquiries are welcome.
No direct approach is to be made to the business. The sale is private and confidential and this nature of approach would not be appreciated by the seller.
All viewings are to be made via Duxburys Commercial.
• A BUILDING PROVIDING OPEN PLAN SPACE
• WOULD SUIT VARIETY OF USES / 2 STORY BUILDING
• POT. FOR RESIDENTIAL RE-DEVELOPMENT (STPP)
• IDEAL FOR A VARIETY OF TYPES OF BUSINESS TO TRADE FROM - WELL KNOWN BUILDING
• EXCELLENT ORDER INTERNALLY• ALLEYWAY GATE KEY SECURITY• NEW BATHROOM INSTALLED• ELECT...More Details
Retail Unit Plus 2 Bed Flat * Town Centre, Fleetwood * Substantial 3 Storey Property * Busy Trading Loca...More Details
Large detached house divided into 5 self contained permanent flats (1 x 2 bedroom, 4 x 1 bedroom) Located...More Details