• Good consistent levels of turnover on flexible hours
• Run from home so incurring minimal overheads
• Widespread local reputation
• Can be run from any suitable location
• Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
• Ideal acquisition for expanding allied operator
• Huge development potential
• Turnkey Business
• Early interest essential
Falcon Commercial is delighted to offer for sale this thriving business which designs and installs Interior Plantation Shutters. It has been under the proud ownership of our client since 2007 during which time they have made considerable investment and grown the business. It is now reluctantly being placed on the market as the vendor’s wish to retire. During our client’s stewardship the business has built up an excellent reputation for its quality workmanship, friendly service and value for money.
Surrey Shutters provides its services for long-standing and still-expanding repeat and referral client base who are predominantly private homeowners throughout a wide surrounding catchment area, and would naturally furnish any enthusiastic purchaser with considerable scope for continued growth, not least with regard to possible investment in employed or self-employed staff in order to fully exploit year-round local and regional demand.
The business is run at a pace to suit the owner’s, trading sensible hours. We are advised that it generates a turnover in the region of £565,000 per year with high gross profit margins.
There is tremendous potential to increase the turnover possibly by adopting a more vigorous marketing policy of its existing products and services, particularly through its informative dedicated website
• £565,000 Per year
• The business operates flexible hours, largely from Monday-Friday 9am to 5pm
• Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
• Current Business Rates payable: NA
• Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
• Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction
• The business stock value is: TBC
• The business is run by our clients with help from family members.
• Commercial Energy Performance rating: NA
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial, 1 Miltons Yard Axminster EX13 5FE on 01297 598080
Though by its very nature eminently relocatable throughout the region, the business currently operates from a home base situated with excellent access to major road and motorway links (M3, M25, M4, A331, A3, A322 etc.) on the outskirts of the vibrant and historic city of Guilford in Surrey.
Is this business home based: