7 Castlegate can be described in brief as follows:-
* Currently producing a rental income of £24,460 per annum from tow FRI leases
* Excellent location in the heart of York City Centre
* Comprises a ground floor retail unit and offices to the the two upper floors
FOR SALE - OFFERS IN EXCESS OF £350,000 FOR THE FREEHOLD INVESTMENT
BEST & FINAL OFFERS - We would like to invite seriously interested parties to put forward their best offer by 5pm on Monday 22 July 2019. This can be either by email to email@example.com or in writing to our office.
1. Your offer should be expressed in a clear and unambiguous figure, in pounds sterling, without reference to any other offer.
2. Your offer should set out the full name(s) and address(es) of the parties making the offer.
3. Your offer should set out full details of the solicitor who will act for you.
4. Your confirmation as to how you intend to finance the purchase and documentary proof of funding should be forwarded with your offer.
5. Your confirmation that your offer is on an unconditional basis.
6. Please note that our clients are not obliged to accept or progress any offer which is received, and this entirely at their discretion.
If you require anything further at this stage, please let us know by calling 01904 659990.
York is an historic City which benefits from high levels of shoppers and visitors all year round due to its strong retail offering and numerous attractions. The property is located within the retailing core of York City Centre, close to car parks, visitor attractions such as Cliffords Tower, the Jorvik Centre and Castle Museum. Castlegate provides an eclectic mix of independent retailers, restaurants and bars.