An imposing 17th Century building located in the heart of the historic South Devon town of Totnes. A former WHSmith store, the property occupies a prominent and highly visible trading position on the busiest stretch of the town's main shopping street.
The first fist floor is primarily leased to a long-established, reliable tenants who operate a picture framing business. The annual rental income is £10,320, the lease expires on 9 October 2021.
The remaining upper parts are arranged as office and storage rooms, but there may be potential for residential development of the upper floors, subject to planning permission.
Shop fixtures and fittings are included in the sale price.
Watch the walk-through video here - https://youtu.be/GGMtkqqcc4o
• Our Ref: CD-90187
• To be sold via online public auction 22 July 2021
• 4 Storey, Grade 2 Listed Building
• Net Internal Area approximately 1,995 sq ft
• Ground Floor Retail Space approximately 700 sq ft
• Rental Income from First Floor, Let at £10,320 pax
• High Footfall location in Tourist Hotspot
• Highly sought-after location
• Development Potential
• FH Price: £240,000 Guide Price