The land is situated in St. Johns Road, Beaumont Road and Fieldway, there are parcels of land adjacent to 34 and 60 Beaumont Road that offer potential for telecommunications masts or other uses subject to planning.
We believe the title will comprise land that is publicly maintained highway, buyers should make their own enquiries in this regard. The Lot is sold subject to such requirements as set out in the title to transfer part of or otherwise deal with the Lot for stated third parties.
We are currently only accepting online bids, for those wishing to bid at our auction on 10 December registrations to bid will need to be made at least 48 hours prior to the auction.
To access the legal documents and register to bid, please visit - https://legaldocuments.eigroup.co.uk/showbyid/1019619
for instructions on how to bid follow this link - https://www.networkauctions.co.uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2020/03/NA-Online-Auction-Guide.pdf
• Our Ref: CD-90153
• Bidding starts at £750
• By Order of the Liquidator
• Freehold land equivalent to 2.43 acres
• Comprising highway, paths, verges and parcels of land
• In an established residential location
• For Sale by Public Online Auction 10 December 2020
• FH Price: £0 Price on Application