• Annual rental income £7,280
• Ground Floor let by way of FRI 9 year lease from September 2017, with 3 yearly rent reviews
• Trading as well-established Hot Food Takeaway
• Within large residential area
• Good amount of development within the area
Wigan is a town in Greater Manchester. It stands on the River Douglas, 7.9 miles south-west of Bolton, 10 miles north of Warrington and 16 miles west-northwest of Manchester. Wigan is the largest settlement in the Metropolitan Borough of Wigan and is its administrative centre. Wigan lies on the meeting point of two primary A roads, the A49 and A577 which link to the M6, M61 motorway and M58 motorway.
These premises are ideally located on a main road leading into the town centre, within a very large residential area, surrounded by other businesses and close to a good amount of development. The business also benefits from high levels of passing trade.