· All customers have access to the latest version of the software.
· International presence with customers in USA and Australia. Export sales account for c.25% of revenue.
· Customers provided with 24/7 access to the application.
· High customer retention rate, with the usual contract 12 months.
· Numerous revenue streams provide regular income on monthly subscriptions.
· License fees account for 70% of overall sales.
· c.30k orders processed per month.
· Experienced company which operated as a printing company before becoming a provider of web to print services.
· Suppliers include blue chip companies such as Google & iomart.
Sales: £739k / Adj. EBITDA: £233k
Business Summary Outstanding opportunity to acquire a highly profitable and well established commercial in...More Details
UK based. Turnover of £1.9 million, with an adjusted EBITDA of £420k. Projected turnover in excess of £2 mi...More Details
TFL-Group were established in 1983 and have grown to be one of Wales's largest independent and alternative ...More Details