Founded in Geneva, Switzerland in 1976, this boutique jewellery creation house has 40+ years of successful operations, servicing ultra-high net worth individuals globally. Renowned for their bespoke and handmade jewellery made of the rarest precious gems and metals, the owner is looking to exit the family-owned business to focus on other business ventures.
Having moved to the UK in the summer of 2011, the boutique traded from a prestigious and historic arcade in an affluent Central London Borough. Many of the products have seen significant press coverage and the business regularly sees the custom of a number of high net worth individuals. Included in the sale is over £12.3 million of jewellery including earrings, pendants, brooches, rings, bracelets, cufflinks and other jewelled items. The business would suitably compliment a purchaser in the luxury jewellery business which benefits from an established brand and the coveted Swiss Maker’s Mark Master Jewellers accreditation
1. Vertically integrated high jewellery creation house with 40+ years existence
2. Circa 1000 record strong customer database of Ultra High Net Worth Individuals
3. Well-recognised and certified Swiss Master Jeweller
4. Long-standing brand reputation with loyal customer base
5. Strong financial position with no debt
6. Inventory included in sale
Financing may be available for qualified buyers.
For additional details or to arrange to view the business, please contact Henry Ziff on 0203 911 1059 or email email@example.com
Support and Training: