The company holds an excellent reputation within the construction sector where its primary activities include constructing, installing and refurbishing staircases for both domestic and commercial clients across the North West of England. The company has been successfully trading since 2018 and operates across an efficient trading location that has low levels of competition.
The company has grown organically to now have five full time employees. The shareholder is offering the business for sale to pursue other interests and would be open to remaining in the company post sale to facilitate a handover period if required.
• Enviable client relationships with a proven track record in place for previous projects.
• Highly demanded for the construction of new and the renovation of existing staircases that
utilise high end materials such as Oak, Walnut and Glass.
• Low overhead business model that operates from leasehold premises with potential to easily relocate.
• Strong forward order book with circa 3 months of agreed work in place to carry out approximately
6 projects per week.
• Complimenting joinery services include doors & frames, skirting, architrave and flooring that
are often required on the same project.
• Low overhead business model that does not rely on advertising to generate new work.