Join this award-winning brand’s 100 franchisees and earn £150,000 a year in Windsor and Maidenhead
Dream Doors has 100 showrooms open throughout the UK, with more new franchisees ready to be trained next month. Hardly any of them had any previous kitchen industry experience, and very few have run a business before either. In truth, it doesn’t matter what career you’ve enjoyed to date, if you’re good with people and well organised, everything else can be taught.
Dream Doors is ready to open a new showroom covering the SL postcodes. This includes towns such as Windsor, Ascot, Marlow, Maidenhead and Burnham. If you’re local, or prepared to travel to work in the area, you could be up and running in month and quickly earning a six-figure annual income.
If this sounds appealing, get in touch with Dream Doors today to request a prospectus, or to arrange an informal Discovery Day visit to the company’s training centre in Northants.
Why over 100,000 homeowners have chosen a Dream Doors makeover
There’s never been a better time to join Dream Doors. The last six months have seen record sales as the nation’s homeowners find even more reasons to choose a Dream Doors kitchen makeover. Saving money has always been the most appealing – and a makeover is at least half the cost of a full kitchen – but there are several other motivating factors that drive new customers to Dream Doors:
• A kitchen makeover takes just a day or two to install, and causes minimum mess and disruption for customers
• Most Dream Doors customers are in their 60s or older, are retired and less affected by economic turbulence
• People are spending more time at home than ever before and, as a result, are spending more money on their homes
• A kitchen makeover retains components that are built to last, and is by far the more environmentally kind option
• With over 24,000 reviews on Checkatrade and average scores of 9.7 out of 10, customers know they’ll be looked after
If you’ve been looking for a secure investment for you and your family, then a Dream Doors franchise could be what you’ve been looking for. It’s a business model that has been fine-tuned over more than two decades, and an in-demand consumer proposition that has been chosen by more than 100,000 homeowners nationwide.
What’s more, Dream Doors has won several awards for its innovative marketing, and British Franchise Association commendations for its training and support. To find out whether this is the right opportunity for you, simply request a franchise information pack today.