In search of a more circular economy and with the effects of the fast fashion industry becoming more apparent, this business aims to improve the longevity of cashmere products and provide a service where garments can be revived or reconditioned.
Based in Scotland, the business has a collective of cashmere designers, textile specialists and sustainability experts providing a send and return repair service. The business looks to expand into complimentary products such as speciality care products, combing and recycled products such as snoods, gloves, hats and baby sets.
1. Wider range of products and services to limited competition
2. Readily scalable business with senior industry experts
3. Approached by industry leaders for partnership opportunities
4. Growing customer base with recurring revenue
5. Environmentally focussed with sustainability and circular economy in mind
6. Partnerships with popular charities to reuse items that are beyond repair
This opportunity is best suited to a purchaser with experience in the fashion and textiles industry and who is looking for a significant return on investment.
Financing may be available for qualified buyers.
For additional details or to arrange to view the business, please contact John Groves on +44 7769 906050 or email email@example.com
Support and Training: