• Popular upmarket Devon Ladies fashion retailer
• Stockist of a wide range of premium brands
• Business established over 20 years
• Well-presented throughout
• Located in sought after Devon market town
• Healthy turnover and profits with scope to improve
• Excellent local reputation for first-class service
• Desirable trading position in a busy area
• Fantastic change of lifestyle opportunity
• Loyal customer base providing plenty of repeat business
• Good mix of complementary businesses nearby
• Plenty of customer parking nearby
• Retirement sale
Falcon Commercial are delighted to be able to offer for sale this well-established ladies fashion retailer, which has been trading for over 20 years and only being offered for sale because of our clients wish to retire. The business is known for a superb range of market-leading ladies casual and formal fashion wear lines displayed to their very best advantage in a bright, spacious and welcoming showroom area. Our client's shop also stocks an excellent choice of associated fashion accessories, including bags, scarves and jewellery.
The premises are presented to a high standard, and all fixtures and fittings are included in the sale price. This would make an ideal lifestyle change opportunity with early interest strongly recommended as businesses of this quality rarely become available on the market.
The business would also benefit significantly by adopting a more vigorous marketing policy of its excellent existing products, particularly with the possible introduction of online advertising and sales along with further development of a social media presence, to improve upon the already very respectable opening levels of turnover it has achieved since being established by the current proprietor, with the aid of just one experienced and motivated assistant who would be an asset to any purchase.
Our client’s business enjoys an all-year-round trade.
Sales are in the region of £195,000 with excellent gross profit margins.
• 10.00 am – 5.00 pm Monday to Saturday
• Closed Sunday
Substantial leasehold building that enjoys an excellent trading position with plenty of passing footfall. There is a good mix of complementary businesses close by. The premises are fitted and presented to create highly functional internal business accommodation.
The premises briefly comprise:
• The retail showroom area houses a full range of high quality, fixed and freestanding, purpose-built display rails, racking, shelving and furniture for an extensive selection of ladies' casual and formal fashion wear lines and accessories, in addition to a prominent, fully fitted point-of-sale counter area with a full complement of payment facilities
• Two changing rooms
Lower Ground Floor
• Two storerooms
Business rates payable: TBC
Interested parties should make their own enquiries of the local billing authority to ascertain the exact rates payable, or enquiries can be made online at the VOA website www.voa.gov.uk
The business stock value is: TBC
The proprietor runs the business with one member of staff
Commercial Energy Performance rating: TBC
• The business is offered for sale on a leasehold basis. The current lease is for a period of 6 years and has 1 year remaining. The annual rent payable is £15,000 per year.
Please Note: The Code for Leasing Business Premises in England and Wales strongly recommends you seek professional advice from a qualified surveyor, solicitor or licensed conveyancer before agreeing or signing a business tenancy agreement. The Code is available through professional institutions and trade associations or through the website: www.leasingbusinesspremises.co.uk
Each party to bear their own legal costs incurred in the transaction.
Accounts will be provided to genuine purchasers after a formal viewing
Strictly by appointment with the vendor's agents, Falcon Commercial, Second Floor Offices, 114/116 High Street Honiton EX14 1JP on 01404 758081
Please remember that selling a business can be a sensitive issue and staff or suppliers may not be aware of a sale at this point. Do not attempt to contact the business directly. Thank you
This beautifully presented ladies fashion retailer has an ideal trading position in a historic town centre located in the heart of Devon. Its town centre location has excellent visibility with easy access and benefits from a high volume of footfall throughout the year. The town is extremely popular with locals and visitors and has an excellent reputation for its wide selection of independent retailers. There are ample communal car parking facilities and FOC roadside parking with excellent ‘A’ ro
The business is offered for sale on a leasehold basis. The current lease is for a period of 6 years and has 1 year remaining. The annual rent payable is £15,000 per year.