Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase of 100% of the Issued Share Capital of a land brokerage with substantial land assets.
The Company has the following key attributes:
• Land brokerage.
• Significant land assets including 2 ½ acres of land without planning permission, located in Wraysbury, Berkshire.
• Currently classified as agricultural land, but in part bordered by residential properties, the site has attracted significant interest from developers in the past.
• Sales of 2 ½ acres of land have previously achieved over 1.2m.
• Trading Standards approved sales materials and documentation.
• Full sales training and handover.
• Significant potential returns on investment.
• Expansion opportunities available.
The Company provides an acquirer with:
• An excellent expansion opportunity for any existing land brokerage.
• A low risk opportunity for any private purchaser looking to add land assets to their investment portfolio.