A Recession-Proof Industry
We help people distribute their assets according to their wishes by writing the perfect Will for their circumstances and preparing other legal documents like Lasting Powers of Attorney (LPAs). We also help them with related services such as funeral plans and trusts – working primarily on an income-generating referral model.
We can say with some confidence that there will always be people in the UK who need wills, so your market of potential customers will never be saturated. Since we offer personal help and guidance, our wills start at £149. But writing a will is rarely the end of our business relationships with clients.
Because we’re friendly and professional and provide our clients with useful information, we frequently identify other services they might need. Those additional services include trusts, probate, LPAs, and funeral plans. When you help provide these extras, directly or indirectly, you can boost your income by up to 40%.
It’s no exaggeration to say that being a Maplebrook Wills franchisee provides you with the opportunity to generate a six-figure business.
Why Maplebrook Wills?
- 2 entry level franchise packages to choose from: Gold and Silver.
- Access and training to the use of Maplebrook Wills bespoke EDGE software platform, custom-built for Maplebrook Franchisees.
- Access to MY.MAPLEBROOK, our online knowledge base, including a video library and other training and support content.
- Daily Maplebrook Surgery: Every day there is a group video chat providing support on technical questions, sales know-how, and anything else related to your business.
- Maplebrook ZEN Desk: Need an answer to a technical question? Support is almost instantaneous. Unlike any other Professional Will Writing franchise, Maplebrook has a STEP qualified Doctor of Law as Technical Support as well as senior Will writers with over 40 years of experience.
- Exclusive Multiple Trust Training sessions run by STEP qualified Doctor of Law, ensuring the latest in all matters Legal and Tax regarding Trust planning.
- Sales calls and meetings with your clients in your exclusive area led by the Top Will Writer UK (New Leaf).
- Business Training: Support and mentoring with Gary Keating (#3 Action Coach in the UK, Top 50 Action Coach Worldwide) and Jane Carvell (Action Coach Business Growth Specialist, Action Coach).
- Monthly Maplebrook Kaizen: a one-hour ZOOM meeting for the latest updates to the EDGE, Maplebrook’s unique proprietary software platform that runs your business.
- Monthly Trusts Talk: a one-hour ZOOM meeting with Maplebrook franchisees to discuss the latest in Trust planning. This is another opportunity to get personal feedback on cases and best practice.
- The corporate branded merchandise starter pack, including business cards, stationery, and attestation kit.
What Experience Do You Need?
- You don’t need any formal qualifications – we train you in the art of will writing, running a business and building a client base.
- You do need excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- You do need life experience and the ability to build a rapport with a wide range of people.
- The ability to multi-task, prioritise workload and manage a busy schedule are all essential to will writing. If you have a sense of humor, that’ll help too!
What Do Our Franchisees Say?
“The ongoing support is absolutely second to none. You can ring any time of the day or evening and someone will be available to assist with any questions I might have. I receive extensive support from the legal team, compliance, technical support, head office and also my fellow franchisees. There is a real community feel within the team at Maplebrook Wills so I was comfortable and assured that there was no such thing as a silly question.”
Interested in building a successful business in the recession-proof industry of will writing, whilst providing a vital service to your local community? Get in touch today by filling out the enquiry form below to find out if your preferred area is available.
Maplebrook Wills Franchise Opportunity Promo
Maplebrook Wills Director Mike Pugh Testimonial
Maplebrook Franchisee Julie Lewis Testimonial