In addition to the supply of components (70% of sales) the company
also provides a repair service (30%). Repairs are conducted on coin mechanisms and printed circuit boards.
· One of a few companies in the UK to service and provide replacement
parts for vending machines manufactured by Dixie Narco, Azokyen and Vendo.
· Retails a wide range of vending machine components and nonconsumables
including alarm systems, boiler parts, lighting, electronics and paper filters - all displayed on e-commerce website.
· Lean organisational structure - company could be easily relocated
from leasehold premises.
· c90% repeat business - includes sales from vending machine
· Currently operates at c70% capacity - potential growth via exports
which currently account for 10% of sales.
Location: Yorkshire England UK.
Sales: £260k / Adj. EBITDA £56k.
Average turnover for last 3 years of circa £303,000 Manufactures and sells specially formulated, clinically...More Details
UK Based. Turnover has increased significantly in recent years from £313k in FY14 to £588k in FY16, reflect...More Details
Established over 100 years and based in the Midlands Projected turnover in excess of £700,000 Designs and m...More Details