Our client is a manufacturer of British sportscars. All cars are fully road legal and can be, and are, sold across the world.
The cars are also built to provide a fun track experience and have been used in racing. Using high-performance parts and a lightweight chassis, cars are customisable and competitively priced, which makes them popular among track-day enthusiasts.
• Over 10,000 cars built generating consistent parts and servicing revenues
• Global dealer network
• Significant growth potential, through racing, international sales and product development
• Well-engineered and designed range of cars using mainly OEM parts
• Desirable marque – built for the road, fun on the track and highly customisable
• Strong track record in technology and development – potential to expand R&D activity
Established over 100 years and based in the Midlands Projected turnover in excess of £700,000 Designs and m...More Details
BASED IN YORKSHIRE Turnover in excess of £453k. Independent manufacturer of aero-engineering components. Se...More Details
UK based, Projected T/O £5.5M with an adjusted EBITDA of £1.1M. Design, manufacture and worldwide sales of ...More Details