· International operation, boasting leading sector presence within strategically important West African Region.
· Skilled team of inspectors noted for their diligence and efficiency in challenging environments.
· Loyal and diverse clientele, including major oil companies and traders such as BP, Vitol and Trafigura.
· Branch and affiliate presence, including office and laboratory facilities, in numerous locations worldwide.
· Lucrative contracts secured with several state-owned oil companies and government ministries across the Gulf of Guinea.
· Adept, centrally controlled organisation, ensuring cohesion between overseas operations.
· New business predominantly generated by a large number of referrals from existing sector organisations.
Sales £6m / Adj. EBITDA £1.1m
Scotland, T/O £3.8m, EBIT £1.4m, Reputable vessel hire and commercial diving consultants, Prestigious clien...More Details
An opportunity has arisen to purchase the manufacturing rights to a leading marine deck hatch business. Th...More Details
Intelligent Business Transfer are pleased to bring to the market a fantastic opportunity for a new buyer to...More Details