· Leading provider of live events to the corporate sector which accounts
for 65% of sales.
· Sales broken down further by other services - video production (25%), creative design (5%) and digital design (5%).
· Large national & international client base established through preferred supplier relationships & contractual agreements.
· Winner of numerous awards - C&IT Awards 2014 & 2015, UK Event Technology Awards, Roses Awards, & 2015 UK Events Awards for "Conference of the Year."
· Plimsoll Report ranked in Top 50 Fastest Growing Company (UK Audio Visual Presentation Service Industry).
· G.P. margin of 58% - well above the industry average of 35.6%.
· Video production sales over last 3 years have generated average G.P.
margins in excess of 85%.
· 2,500 sq. ft. head office and production facility owned personally by
the shareholders and included in the sale, subject to terms.
· 5,500 sq. ft. technical base for live events owned by private landlord.
Location: NW England UK
Sales: £2.3m / Adj. EBITDA: £547k.
There is nothing to stop the business from moving to new premises within the Greater Manchester/NW area.
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Turnover of circa £445k with adjusted EBITDA in excess of £130k Nationwide manufacture, install...More Details
SOUTH OF ENGLAND Turnover of £2.2 million with an adjusted EBITDA of £478k. Projected turnover of £2.2 mill...More Details
UK, T/O £66,000, GP 76%, Very popular, Excellent social media presence, 1,200+ members, Average page ...More Details