· Significant trading history, working with major pharmaceutical companies & Clinical Research Organisations (CROs).
· Providing specialist Phase II, III, IV, OTC & device clinical trials on a range of prescription & OTC products.
· Ongoing projects amount to £450k with an additional £600k of pipeline contracts agreed.
· Excellent reputation for reliable patient recruitment, exceptional retention & high quality data.
· Customers based in UK, Europe & internationally.
· Strong relationships with pharmaceutical companies including Novartis, Reckitt Benckiser & Bayer and major CROs including Quintiles, Synteract HCR & Chiltern.
· Patients are sourced via a successful combination of referrals from GPs, direct advertising & social media.
· Significant number of trials conducted on a long term basis of up to 5 years.
· Qualified team of nurses and doctors support each trial.
· Trials involve the exploration of treatments for conditions ranging from
cardiovascular disease to depression to sore throats.
Location: Scotland, UK.
Sales £1.2m/ Adj EBITDA £431k
Avon, T/O £242,000, Established in 1986, Large vast selection of stock, Fantastic reputation, Huge po...More Details
Wrexham. Turnover £326,000, net profit £73,000. Projected turnover £556,000, net profit &...More Details
For over 25 years this business has built an excellent reputation as a specialist retail fit out business. ...More Details