equipment to hospitals, ambulance services and care homes, via NHS trusts and local authorities across the South of England.
· Treat over 250,000 items of healthcare equipment per year.
· The shareholders are seeking an exit to pursue retirement plans and are open to different deal structures.
· In-house decontamination chamber and specialist laundry equipment.
· c80% of sales are generated from repeat business.
· Boasts sole UK distributor status for a number of sought after systems; including a well known training and compliance system.
· Infection Prevention Society (IPS) and ISO 9001 accredited.
Location: South England UK
Sales: £746k / Adj EBITDA: £236k
Devon, Turnover £190,000, Very well respected in industry, Fantastic relationships with festival orga...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this leasehold business for sale. A local Convenience Store & Off ...More Details
Scotland. Achieved turnover of over £2.3 million, with adjusted EBITDA of circa £195,000, demonstrating an ...More Details