Turner Butler has been appointed to invite offers of purchase for 100% of the Issued Share capital of a private hire limousine company.
The business has the following key attributes:
• Purchase price includes the vehicles
• One of Berkshire’s largest private hire taxi companies.
• Proven and successful track record over thirty years of successful operation.
• Local private hire, airport transfers and executive travel.
• Well known in the local area.
• Diverse and long standing Customer base including many multinational blue chip organizations and hotels.
• Approximately 60-65% of turnover from Corporate Accounts.
• Own fleet of approximately 36 vehicles including S Class and E Class Mercedes, 7 Series BMW’s and Mini-buses.
• Self-employed drivers including some owner/drivers – fully trained and licensed.
• Online booking facility plus IPhone and Android Apps.
• GPRS based Taxi Dispatch System operated from a centralized Control Room.
• Excellent levels of Customer Service.
• High Client retention levels.
• Exceptional profit margins for the Sector.
• Significant growth and expansion opportunities organically and through new client wins.
The business provides an acquirer with:
• An ideal bolton for a company already operating in the private hire mini cab looking to expand their presence or gain a foothold in the Berkshire area.
• An excellent opportunity for an organisation or an individual looking to acquire a well-established, very profitable company offering an excellent rate of return on investment and excellent growth and expansion potential.