· 40+ years of successful trading, boasting an unblemished industry record - having never failed to meet a shipping schedule.
· Longstanding, international client-base to more than 160 customers, with 90% repeat business.
· Services a broad range of sectors, including oil and gas, aerospace, and British government bodies.
· Able to offer diverse services: qualified for dangerous goods, emergency situations, as well as having an industry wide reputation for managing abnormal cargo.
· Extensive storage facilities, enabling diversification into private/ domestic repositories.
· Strong balance sheet.
· 2015 figures should remain steady through 2016.
Location: North West England
Sales £1.5m / Adj. EBITDA £216k
Avon, T/O £242,000, Established in 1986, Large vast selection of stock, Fantastic reputation, Huge po...More Details
Wrexham. Turnover £326,000, net profit £73,000. Projected turnover £556,000, net profit &...More Details
For over 25 years this business has built an excellent reputation as a specialist retail fit out business. ...More Details