· Boasts a database of c30,000 professionals which it promotes
services to and 2,100 client contacts of potential stand holders.
· Also provides an education programme via workshops on a variety of
· Hosts c10 exhibitions in the UK & Ireland.
· Clients include many of the market leaders.
· Decrease in sales in 2014 as a result of tax planning. The loss was
due to the recession and a key member of staff leaving.
· The shareholders anticipate that an additional £70k - £100k rise in
sales if a sales rep were to be appointed.
Sales: £190k/ Adj. EBITDA £106k
Is this business relocatable: Yes
Devon, Turnover £190,000, Very well respected in industry, Fantastic relationships with festival orga...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this leasehold business for sale. A local Convenience Store & Off ...More Details
It is located under the premises 1 and 2, having access from the local 2 Lindando with the local 1, it has ...More Details