· Several major school contracts in place with respective local authority.
· Impressive corporate client base including major blue chip companies.
· Significant market presence with 25 per cent general public market
share in the locality, and 60 per cent of the area's corporate clients.
· Three well-presented web domains representing respective divisions
of the Company: private hire, executive hire and disability transport.
· Member of Federation of Small Businesses, Chamber of Commerce
and respective local authority 'Buy with Confidence' Scheme.
· Sophisticated driver-tracking software, tailored to the Company's
Location: SW England UK
Sales: £1.68m/ Adj EBITDA: £225k
Avon, T/O £242,000, Established in 1986, Large vast selection of stock, Fantastic reputation, Huge po...More Details
South West. Turnover £70,000+ with adjusted EBIT of circa £25,000. Projected turnover of over &...More Details
Wrexham. Turnover £326,000, net profit £73,000. Projected turnover £556,000, net profit &...More Details