· Demonstrated substantial year-on-year growth over the last 3 years.
· Currently imports 160 container loads per annum of slabs.
· Tried and tested product range that is always in demand.
· c90% of business is repeat.
· Highly experienced team ensuring quality is maintained.
· Fully re-locatable, enabling the business to operate anywhere.
· Boasts a strong network of worldwide contacts, some of which are highly rated in the industry.
· Increase in 2015 due to general upturn in the market and an increase in business with a major wholesaler.
· Dip in 2013 due to poor market conditions and poor exchange rate.
Location: North England, UK
Sales £ 4.4m/ Adj. EBITDA £407k
SMALL MANUFACTURING BUSINESS FOR SALE, EST 2006 THERMO/PRESSURE FORMING WWW.FLOODSHIELD.COM ASKING PRICE (I...More Details
South East. Generated £116k turnover. Services include full briefing of business and employment duti...More Details
Industrial building of 900m2 in Bel Air, easy access from the N340, very well located and ideal for storage...More Details