· Benefits from very high levels of repeat business, circa 80 per cent.
· Member of TROY UK, a leading engineering distributor group.
· Cultivated an excellent reputation across diverse sectors including
dairy, agriculture, local authorities and manufacturing.
· Serves clients across Wiltshire, Somerset and Gloucester.
· Retails its portfolio of products via an established trade counter, although majority of sales achieved through own fleet of distribution vans.
· Holds strong relationships with a number of suppliers and has ability to source a range of products.
· Stocks a range of well-known and fast-moving branded products, including (but not limited to) cutting tools, power tools, fasteners, measuring instruments, hand tools, hygiene products and electrical goods.
Sales: £561k/ Adj. EBITDA: £211k
Location: SW England UK
Our client has established a Travel Franchise Business, which continues to grow. The Ltd Company generates ...More Details
Devon, Turnover £190,000, Very well respected in industry, Fantastic relationships with festival orga...More Details
Duxburys Commercial are pleased to offer this leasehold business for sale. A local Convenience Store & Off ...More Details