Do you want to own a business that offers you complete freedom to trade? Do you like the idea of being able to operate from almost anywhere?
Silk Letting Ltd welcomes to the market this fantastic, eye-catching mobile catering business, specialising in providing delicious spit-roasted chicken to private events, festivals, and occasions. The business is fully equipped for trade and can be operated as a full-time business or even as a part-time business for an investor looking to earn some extra income on the side!
This is not your average catering van! With its unique pulled chicken recipe, sold at a fantastic price point, it is not an opportunity you would want to miss. The business was established in 2015 and taken over by our client in 2018. Over the years, they have provided their excellent services for many events and occasions throughout South and East London. The business boasts a great advantage of being mobile, meaning that a new owner would have complete freedom to trade from almost any location! Our client has previously traded in Croydon, Bromley, Lambeth, and Dartford, and has created a lasting impression here. The new owner could utilise the existing client base in these areas or completely relocate and start fresh in a location of their choice!
This is a brilliant business opportunity with great potential in a plethora of areas, including the possibility to trade on a more frequent basis at local markets or locations, increase business opening hours, and potentially increase the services available to reach a wider clientele.
• Unique mobile catering business selling spit-roasted pulled chicken
• Eye-catching trailer with professional design and branding
• Fully fitted with equipment ready for trade
• Mobile business – possibilities for trade are endless!
• Recognised business that has previously traded at many festivals and events
• Perfect full-time or part-time business for extra income on the side
• Fantastic potential to trade at a variety of events and locations
The business offers a great selection of fresh spit-roasted chicken meals for takeaway. Our client’s unique selling point is their fantastic pulled chicken. It is offered alone, as a meal, as a salad box, or with a choice of baps, wraps or brioche buns. Alongside pulled chicken, the business offers full, half and quarter roast chicken, as well as chicken wings. All meals can be accompanied with chips or sweet potato fries, salad or coleslaw, and a selection of sauces. A selection of soft drinks is offered.
Services are offered at a fantastic price point, starting from £5, highly competitive in the London area.
This is the perfect business opportunity, offering a unique service to a niche market, benefitting from little to no competition in the field!
• Speciality pulled chicken recipe – niche market!
• Selection of meals made with fresh spit-roasted chicken
• All meals offered with chips, sweet potato fries, salad, coleslaw, and sauces
• Variety of soft drinks available
Throughout the last few years, the business has been trading in the South and East London areas at all kinds of events. The business is mobile and relocatable, benefitting from the ability to trade in a variety of locations and even countless locations in one day! Mobile businesses are great as they provide a huge amount of freedom for trade! A new owner could choose a location tailored to the clientele, one that benefits from a high footfall and has no competition in the local vicinity.
The business has proved to be a huge success with customers, trading repeatedly at popular events including Lambeth Country Show and Garage Nation Outdoor Festival. They have also provided their services at other festivals and private events. Our client previously traded at a pub in Bromley on a part-time basis, catering for events including Bonfire Night, Bank Holidays, and other public events and holidays. They gained a recognisable reputation from trading here, giving a new owner the opportunity to potentially trade in this area and benefit from the loyal clientele formed.
Our client has informed us of the possibility for the business to get a pitch at the local market in Croydon, where it would gain a more regular trade and build up a returning client base in the area. The business could also trade on a frequent basis at locations such as industrial estates, providing food and refreshments in an area where competition is little to none.
The business can operate COVID-19 safe, however our client has not been trading during this period.
• No fixed location meaning that the business has unlimited trading locations!
• Previously traded in the South and East London areas
• Traded frequently at a pub for public holidays and events – recognisable business!
• Repeatedly catered for events and festivals including Garage Nation Festival and Lambeth Country Show
REASON FOR SALE
Our client is unfortunately selling due to health complications making it impossible for them to run the business.
A new buyer has a fantastic opportunity to enjoy the solid foundations of this unique business that is fully equipped and ready for immediate takeover!
This fantastic catering trailer showcases a beautifully presented, eye-catching exterior, with professionally designed branding. Its striking, bright appearance attracts customers instantly! Professional branding and signage spreads across the entire exterior of the trailer in an unmissable large, bold font. The trailer is a custom-built model, Bespoke Rotisserie VIM – 19381, created by Bingham Catering Trailers around 4 years ago. The trailer is in perfect condition, based over an excellent length of 22ft, with a width of 8ft and a height of 12.6ft. Inside, the business boasts a spacious interior, fully fitted with all equipment required for the business to thrive. Fittings inside include stainless steel worktops, a double sink, refrigerators, microwave, hob water heater, kettle, oven hob unit, and a Casio till system. The business holds PAT testing and Fire Assessment Certificates. The trailer has a standard locking system.
• Beautiful professionally designed eye-catching exterior
• Bingham Catering Trailer – Bespoke Rotisserie, VIM - 10281
• 22ft long, 8ft wide and 12.6ft high
• 32amp single phase cable
• 7 pin trailer plug
• Weight of trailer – 2700kg
• Tow bar
• Stabilizer feet
• Lockable gas bottle storage
• Trailer locking system
FIXTURES & FITTINGS
• Stainless steel worktops with double sink
• Display Refrigerator & Storage Refrigerator
• Roller Grill Heated Display Unit
• Hob water heater
• Orange marquee for outside of trailer
• Electric cables for generator and plug
• Heated Victor oven hob unit
• Casio Till System
• All cooking equipment and utensils
• Rotisserie Oven with 6 skewers
• Hot water system
• Stock included
Our client does not pay business rates.
The business currently operates with 4 part-time members of staff, who could potentially work full-time if requested.
The business operates on a part-time basis, catering for private events, festivals, and occasions. There are no specific weekly business hours.
Twisted Chicken holds an excellent Food Hygiene Rating of 5.
• Create social media pages on all platforms and introduce a marketing campaign to attract a wider clientele.
• Investigate potential regular trading spots such as industrial estates and markets to increase trade and boost profits.
• Extend business hours as currently trading on a part-time basis.
• Obtain an alcohol license to invite a new customer base.
• If the footfall in the area decreases, there is opportunity to move to different areas.
This is a fantastic opportunity to own a remarkable business with endless possibilities for trade! We strongly advise early viewing to avoid disappointment.
Contact Rose on 0161 507 9792 or firstname.lastname@example.org to book your viewing today!
No specific trading hours.
Traded on a part-time basis at events.
Little to none.
Fantastic mobile business opportunity, previously traded in the South and East London areas, but essentially can trade anywhere!
Is this business relocatable: