This is a unique opportunity to acquire a specialist Mobility and daily living aid supplier based in the North East. The business is available on a freehold basis.
The business was incorporated in 2001 and in that time has firmly established themselves as market leader in the North East for the supply of mobility and living aids. The businesses primary focus is towards the hire and sale of mobility scooters, power chairs, wheelchairs, stairlifts and other daily living aids. They offer their services from three commercial premises strategically located at different locations across the North East.
• Excellent reputation in their industry and across the region
• Established for over 20 years!
• Specialists in high growth sector
• Loyal customer base with high retention
• Long Term Relationships Secured with key suppliers
• Excellent (Management) infrastructure in place
• Skilled/Reliable staff
• All assets included within the sale, including Freehold Premises
• Substantial growth on an annual basis since incorporation
• Turnover (2019) - £344,228, with EBITDA in region of £90,000
• Excellent GP Margin – 49.3%
• Turnover set to Increase for Year ending 2020
• Flexibility from the vendor regarding structure of offer.
• Excellent bolt on acquisition opportunity
• The business is positioned for further growth and success
The business is offered for sale due to retirement of the current owner and to facilitate growth under the impetus of new ownership. This represents an excellent opportunity for a high net worth entrepreneur, private equity/venture capitalist or a direct competitor looking for a lucrative acquisition. Offers are invited for this business and further information will be released upon the receipt of a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
Minimal in the Area
Support and Training:
Full Handover to be Provided
3 commercial units included in the Sale